MY STORY

Hi! My name is Michelle Jones, I've been running my world since 1995.  A spanish woman and a british man created me and brought ...


Hi! My name is Michelle Jones, I've been running my world since 1995.
 A spanish woman and a british man created me and brought me to life in south Spain. Coming from two nationalities I'm totally bilingual, but I have been raised in the most beautiful countries (in my opinion) in the world, Spain. 

I've been wanting to open a blog for a long time, I guess I've never had the confidence to do so. I've been following bloggers for quite a while now, and I came to a point where I thought: 
If they can do it, I can.

So, here I am. 
In this blog I'm going to give my point of view of things I'm passionate about:
Fashion, beauty, music, home decor, food and life in general.
Follow to become a part of the Jonesy family!


Hola! Me llamo Michelle Jones, creadora de mi vida desde 1995.
Una mujer española y un hombre británico me crearon y me dieron la vida en el sur de España. 
Viniendo de dos nacionalidades distintas soy completamente bilingüe, pero me he criado en uno de los mejores países del mundo (en mi opinion), España.

He querido abrir un blog desde hace bastante tiempo, supongo que nunca he tenido suficiente confianza en mi misma para hacerlo. He estado siguiendo a muchas bloggers desde hace tiempo ya y he llegado a la siguiente conclusion:
Si ellas pueden, yo también.

Así que, aqui estoy.
En este blog voy a compartir mi punto de vista sobre las cosas que me mas me apasionan:
La moda, belleza, musica, decor, comida y la vida en general.
 Seguid este blog si quereis formar parte de la familia Jonesy.

M.

You Might Also Like

0 comments