MY DREAM APARTMENT.

Hello family! I hope you're all having a great weekend! I've been ...




















Hello family! I hope you're all having a great weekend! I've been day dreaming about my dream home today. I have two different dream home's: my dream house and my dream apartment. I started researching on Pinterest and found some of the most stunning home decor pictures, I decided I wanted to make a post about this, so here it is. At the beach today I've been day dreaming about the place I'd love to move in when I'm able to, hopefully next year. For me it's all about decoration, no matter how big or small the apartment may be. I'm in love with the Nordic Style that's all over our Tumblr and Instagram feed. Wooden floors and neutral colored walls are the best canvas to start with, when you have that done, decorating becomes quite easy. I've always wanted the living room to have a big comfy sofa, with little cute pillows and a massive faux fur blanket to throw over when it's cold, a center table and a huge TV to watch movies. I love when the kitchen and the living room are in the same space, in Spain that kind of layout is very difficult to find in an apartment.. unfortunately, but you can't always have everything, right? I have a lot of friends and a big family and I've always dreamed about making lunch, dinner or brunch for them when I have my own home, so having a dinning area is very important, which can also be set up in the living room, I'd probably need a very big table and a lot of chairs to fit everyone, haha! Going over to the bedroom, a comfy bed is the best investment ever, I'd like to have a lot of pillows of all sizes on my bed. For the bathroom I've always thought it's so important to have an organized bathroom, a little cabinet where you can put your towels, cotton buds, toilet paper, skin care, etc.. having all that organized make's me feel very calm for some reason. One thing I've always wanted in my own home is a wall full of pictures and polaroids of memories and of the people that come in the house, something like that would be so interesting to have. I've dreamt of having a walk in closet since I can remember, I'd really like to have a room with all my clothes and shoes organized, and a small space to have all my make-up and jewelry. And last but not least, a small office space, a small table with a chair and a big iMac to work on. I don't think I ask for much, all this can be done in a small two bedroom apartment. The pictures above really portray the way I'd love my apartment to look like, all found on Pinterest. I hope I'll be able to move to a place like this soon. How would you like your home to look like? Have a great weekend and be happy!

Hola familia! Espero que os lo estáis pasando genial este fin de semana! Hoy he estado todo el día soñando en como me gustaría que fuese mi futuro apartamento. También tengo ideas para mi futura casa, pero por ahora solo pienso en el apartamento al que me gustaría mudarme cuando pueda. Estoy enamorada del estilo nórdico que tanto aparece en nuestras galerías de Tumblr e Instagram. Suelos de madera y paredes de colores neutrales son la mejor manera de empezar a decorar. Siempre he querido tener un sofa gigante y super comido en mi salon con unos cuantos cojines y una manta de pelo enorme para los días de invierno, un mesa de centro y una tele grande para ver películas. Me encanta que la cocina este abierta al salon, desafortunadamente, en España es muy difícil encontrar un apartamento con ese tipo de estructura, pero bueno, no se puede tener todo, verdad? Tengo muchos amigos y una familia muy grande y siempre he pensando en lo alucinante que seria poder organizar comidas o cenas para ellos cuando tenga mi propia casa por lo que va a ser muy importante tener un comedor, eso se puede incluir en el espacio del salon, probablemente necesite una mesa muy grande con muchas sillas para que quepan todos, jaja! Pensando en la habitación, una cama cómoda es la mejor inversión que puedes hacer cuando te mudas a tu primera casa, me gustaría tener almohadas de todos los tamaños en mi cama. Para el baño siempre he pensado que es muy importante tener todo organizado, un armario pequeño donde pueda poner las toallas, los algodoncitos, el papel de baño, mis productos para la piel (crema hidratante etc..) tener todo eso organizado siempre me ha dado mucha tranquilidad, no se porque. También, me encantaría que una pared de mi casa estuviese llena de fotos y de polaroids de memorias y de gente que ha venido a casa, creo que seria muy bonito e interesante tener eso en alguna parte. Llevo soñando con un vestidor desde que tengo memoria, me gustaría poder tener un espacio donde tener mi ropa, mis accesorios y mis zapatos organizados y una pequeña mesita donde tener mi maquillaje, etc.. Y por ultimo y no menos importante una mini oficina, una mesa con una silla y un iMac para poder gestionar mis proyectos tranquilamente. No creo que este pidiendo mucho, todo esto se puede meter en un pequeño apartamento de dos dormitorios perfectamente. Las fotos que habréis visto ya, enseñan exactamente como me gustaría que fuese mi primera casa, todas las fotos las encontré en Pinterest. Espero poder independizarme y mudarme a un sitio como este dentro de poco. Como seria vuestra casa soñada? Espero que tengáis un buen finde y sed felices!

M. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments