A POP OF COLOUR.

Hello everyone! How's your week been? Mine has been way to warm... I'm feeling dizzy all day, t...















Hello everyone! How's your week been? Mine has been way to warm... I'm feeling dizzy all day, temperature is super hot.. The look I'm showing you today is marked by a staple piece, the clutch. Now that the rest of items are very plain neutral colours I wanted to add something to make the look a little more colorful, and this clutch does that perfectly, it's from a local market in Marbella. The funnest part of this look is the skirt, which is actually a short, so I don't have to worry if I'm showing off my panties when the wind blows, they're from Zara's latest collection! So if you love them as much as I do, you can go and get them today if you want! These sneakers are Vans, they were actually from another blogger called Sara who's website is called www.collagevintage.com, her blog is amazing! She sell's some of her clothes on Chicfy and I bought them, haha! Have a great weekend! I'm going to spend it at work and the swimming pool!! Thank you!

Hola a todos! Que tal?! Mi semana ha sido muy calurosa, supongo que la vuestra también.. Me siento mareada todo el día porque el calor me baja mucho la tension, tengo que estar bebiendo cafe todo el día para no desmayarme.. El look de hoy es muy simple, por eso me he puesto esta badolerita que tiene muchos colores para darle un toque mas especial al look, es de un mercado de Marbella! La parte mas divertida de este look es que la falda en verdad es un pantalón, así no me tengo que andar preocupando si se me ve la ropa interior cuando hace un poquito de viento, es una prenda muy cómoda! Es de la nueva colección de Zara, por lo que si os gusta tanto como a mi, podéis ir a comprarla hoy mismo! Las zapatillas son Vans, eran de otra blogger que se llama Sara, tiene un blog muy conocido llamado www.collagevintage.com, es genial! Ella vende algunas de sus prendas por chicfy y me las compre de ahi, jaja! Bueno, espero que tengais un super fin de semana! Yo pasare este fin de trabajado y en la piscina!
Gracias!!

Be happy,
Sed felices!
M.

You Might Also Like

0 comments