BABY BLUE.

Hello family! First of all, I want to apologize that I didn't post on Monday... I promise I won't ...










Hello family! First of all, I want to apologize that I didn't post on Monday... I promise I won't miss another one! I've had a good week, what about you? In this look I'm wearing one of my favorite colours, baby blue! Any kind of pastel colour is a must for me this summer, and it's also going to be a very big trend this winter, I'm so excited we are moving on from the "all black" for winter, all though I like it. The top is also "off the shoulder" which is a huge trend this summer. The white skirt is from Hollister, the shoes from Lulus.com and the bag is from a local market in Marbella. I can't stand the heat, I always find myself either with a bow or a ponytail because I don't like to feel my hair on my face when it's hot.. anyways, I hope you liked this look, I'll be back on Monday, if you want to see more of my face you can go and follow me on my social media!! Thank you!

Hola familia! Ante todo, pedir disculpas por no haber hecho un post el Lunes pasado.. Os prometo que ya no faltare un día mas. He tenido una buena semana, que tal ha sido la vuestra? En este look llevo puesto uno de mis colores favorites, azul bebe! Cualquier color pastel es un "must" para este verano, y tambien va a ser una gran tendencia para este invierno, que por cierto, me alegra mucho saber que estemos pasando a colores mas claros en vez de seguir con el look "todo negro" en invierno, aunque me encanta! La blusa tambien lleva los hombros descubiertos, lo cual es una gran tendencia ahora mismo. La falda blanca es de Hollister y las sandalias de Lulus.com, el bolso es de un Mercado que hacen en Marbella. No aguanto el calor que esta haciendo, siempre llevo o un moño o una coleta porque no me gusta nada sentir el pelo en mi cara con estas temperaturas... Bueno, espero que os haya gustado este look, volveré al blog este lunes, pero si quereis seguirme todos los días, me poder seguir en mis redes sociales! Gracias!!

Be happy,
Sed felices,
M.




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Super ideal, me encanta el look guapi. Un besote linda
    https://aboutdressingpeonias.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete