GO BIG OR GO HOME.

Hello family! Today was a chilled day, we had breakfast at Cafe Bali . Lately, I find myself siting in the...













Hello family! Today was a chilled day, we had breakfast at Cafe Bali. Lately, I find myself siting in the most original and creative cafe's in Bali, everything is so fresh and young spirited. Breakfast is my favorite food of the day, I wake up very hungry and I love to go big with my breakfast in the morning, and this place had my heart on this. We went for a breakfast set that included: bread, butter and homemade jam, fresh orange juice, coffee, tea or hot chocolate, your choice of cereal (we chose muesli) with milk and your choice of plain eggs (I had fried eggs, Martin had scrambled eggs). All that for 59.000 IDR, which is around 4 euros for each set and it was fantastic. I did a little christmas shopping around Oberoi St. in Seminyak (I'm that kind of person that leaves everything till the last minute *.*). I have it quite easy this year now that I'm only spending Christmas Eve with my love in Bali, so I bought him a couple of presents I think he'll love. Tomorrow we'll be going to an awesome restaurant called Char Char to spend christmas eve, so stay tuned and be happy!

Hola familia! Hoy ha sido un día muy tranquilo, fuimos a desayunar a Cafe Bali. Ultimamente, parece que siempre me acabo sentando en las cafeterias mas originales de Bali, todo aquí tiene un espíritu joven e innovador que me encanta. Los desayunos son mi comida favorita del día, siempre me despierto con muchísima hambre por lo que me encanta que mis desayunos sean lo mas grandes posibles. Elegimos un set de desayuno que incluía: pan, mantequilla y mermelada casera, zumo de naranja natural, cafe, te o chocolate caliente, cereales (nosotros elegimos Muesli) con leche y tu elección de huevos (yo me pedi huevos fritos y Martin huevos revueltos). Todo eso por 59.000 IDR, que son 4 Euros por cada set y nos encanto! Después, me fui de compras navideñas por Oberoi St. en Seminyak (soy la típica chica que lo deja todo hasta el ultimo momento.. *.*). Este año lo tengo bastante fácil, ya que voy a pasar noche buena solo con mi chico en Bali, asi que le he comprado un par de regalillos que creo que le van a encantar. Mañana iremos a cenar a un restaurante llamado Char Char para pasar noche buena, estad al loro y que seas muy felices!

M.

You Might Also Like

0 comments