MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM BALI.

Hello family! We just came back from dinner at Char Char in Oberoi, Seminyak. We spent christmas eve there, it's be...










Hello family! We just came back from dinner at Char Char in Oberoi, Seminyak. We spent christmas eve there, it's been lovely. Today we spent all day in Seminyak beach, I was thinking of how strange it is to spend christmas at such a high temperature... Here in Bali there isn't much of a christmas spirit, there's barely any decoration, so we didn't really feel like it's christmas, but it's cool to be able to live these experiences in different parts of the world, it's interesting to see different cultures and their traditions. I felt a little homesick because I've always spent christmas with my family, but then I realized how fortunate I am to be in the place I'm at, spending such a special holiday with the person I love. I want to wish all of you a merry christmas and of course, never forget to be happy!

Hola familia! Acabamos de volver de cenar en Char Char, esta en la calle Oberoi de Seminyak. Hemos pasado noche buena ahi, ha sido precioso. Hoy hemos estado todo el día en la playa de Seminyak, estaba pensando como de raro es pasar las navidades con tanto calor... Aquí en Bali no tienen mucho espíritu navideño, no hay apenas decoración, por lo que no hemos sentido que es navidad, es interesante ver como viven la gente en otras partes de mundo durante estas fechas, conocer culturas nuevas y sus tradiciones. He echado un poco de menos mi casa, porque siempre he pasado las navidades con mi familia, pero entonces me he dado cuenta de lo afortunada que soy de poder estar viviendo esta experiencia tan especial en el sitio en el que estoy y con la persona que quiero. Solo quiero decir que Feliz Navidad a todos y nos os olvideis de ser felices siempre!

M.

You Might Also Like

0 comments