WHAT TO WEAR: NYE.

Hello family! Can't believe this year is nearly over... So many amazing things have happened and I can truly say I've really enjoyed...

Hello family! Can't believe this year is nearly over... So many amazing things have happened and I can truly say I've really enjoyed 2015, but I don't want to go into much detail about it, I'll leave that for tomorrow ;) I'm the kind of girl that loves to dress up for NYE, it's all about good hair, good outfit, good makeup, good food, good wine and good company for me. For you girls that haven't had time to choose your outfit for tomorrow night, here I leave some dresses I saw on ASOS that I fell in love with (I'm totally ASOS obsessed), they are all different from each other, they fit perfectly for every kind of New Year's celebration, some people go a lot more casual for this night, but like I said I like to pumper up a bit. You can either go all out with full detailed dresses or basic colors with a pop of jewelry. Also, who said you have to wear black or red for such a special night? Of course a little black dress is always going to be a good choice, but I like to wear nudes during the winter too as well as experimenting with different colors. I hope you like these NYE outfit ideas, talk to you tomorrow and always be happy!!

Hola familia! No me puedo creer que este año este a punto de terminar... Han pasado muchísimas cosas en 2015 y de verdad puedo decir que lo he disfrutado bastante, tampoco quiero dar muchos detalles, eso lo dejo para mañana!;) A mi me encanta arreglarme para Noche Vieja, un buen peinado, bien maquillada, un conjunto bonito, buena comida, vino y estar rodeado de tus seres querido es mi manera de despedir el año. Para aquellas chicas que no hayan tenido tiempo de escoger su conjunto para mañana, aquí os dejo varias ideas. Estos looks los he cogido de ASOS (estoy obsesionada con ASOS), cada cual mas bonito, adecuados para cualquier ocasión, ya que algunas personas les gusta celebrar esta noche de una manera mucho mas casual, pero como os acabo de decir a mi me encanta recibir el año nuevo con mucho glamour. Tienes la opción de ir con un vestido con muchos detalles (lentejuelas, etc..) o uno mas básico, ya sea vestido o mono, y resaltar mas los accesorios con unas buenas joyas. Ademas, quien dijo que solo podemos vestir de negro o rojo para noche vieja? Claro que un "little black dress" nunca falla, pero a mi me gusta poder vestir de colores neutros durante el invierno y también experimentar con colores vivos. Espero que os gusten estos conjuntitos de noche vieja, hablamos mañana y sed felices!

M.


You Might Also Like

2 comments