WHAT I WANT FROM 2016.

                                                            Hello family! First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR!! 2015 has been a great year, ...

                              
                            

Hello family! First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR!! 2015 has been a great year, full of up's and down's, I've been able to do a lot of the things I set myself up 365 days ago. Now it's time to set new goals and continue with life. I'd like to write down what I want from 2016.

First thing I ask for is health, something I've learnt in my short life is that there's nothing more important than the health of your family and friends and of course, your own. For that I must keep a healthy lifestyle for myself and a positive energy for everyone to feed from. There's nothing more beautiful than seeing everyone around you happy.

Second, I want to face my life with no shame. I know I won't get where I want to without being shameless. If you want something, go for it, with no shame, and you'll get there. Sounds easy, but it really isn't. The way to be shameless is quite simple: don't care about what people may think and don't be judgmental. 

 Traveling is so important, right now I'm so lucky to be doing so, but I want to keep doing it in 2016. 
I love going to places I've never been before. This is something I'm probably going to tell myself every year because I really can't get enough, and there's always a new place to discover. Traveling as well as doing things that are out of my comfort zone are things that I want to or have to do for the rest of my life, because they are basic moves to create, learn and grown as a person.

I want to keep loving every moment of my life and the people around me. I'm so grateful for my family, my friends and my lover, they are all the reason that I'm happy. I can't even explain how important it is to be affectionate, there's nothing more beautiful than telling the people you love those three words: I love you. It's proven that people who are more affectionate are happier. This is something I used to see as imposible for me, I was everything but affectionate, since I started expressing myself to the people I love, I've been living a much better life and I definitely want to keep doing so.

Last but not least, I want to start concentrating on a future. I've realized I need a responsibility, something to work for. This year I need to find that thing that will make me so dedicated to I won't even see it as a job. I think this is probably the most important thing I ask for 2016, to start giving my life a purpose, to start working for the future I've always dreamed of. I have mixed feeling about this, I'm scared but at the same time I'm very excited to grow up, because at the end of the day this is what maturing is all about. 

I have little things that I want to do this year like skydiving, etc.. but I think I've just mentioned the most important. What are your plans for 2016? I hope everything you ask for comes true. Let's all face this year with an opened mind, let 2016 teach you lessons that will make you grow and that will be with you for the rest of your life. Happy new year everyone, remember to always be happy.


Hola familia! Primero de todo, Feliz Año Nuevo! 2015 a sido un gran año, lleno de alegrías y tristezas, he podido llegar ha hacer muchas cosas que me propuse hace 365 días. Ahora ha llegado el momento de poner nuevas metas. Quiero dejar escrito que es lo que quiero de este año 2016.

Lo primero que me gustaría pedir es salud. Algo que he aprendido en mi corta vida es que no hay nada mas importante que la salud de tu familia, amigos, y obviamente la de uno mismo. Para eso necesito mantener una vida saludable para mi misma y una energía positiva para que la gente que me rodea se contagie de ella. No hay nada mas hermoso que ver a tus seres queridos felices.

Segundo, quiero afrontar mi vida sin vergüenza ninguna. Se que no voy a llegar a ningún parte sin ser un poco de cara dura. Dicho así, parece muy fácil, pero no lo es. Es simple, no debe de importante lo que la gente vaya a pensar y hay que olvidarse de prejuicios.

Viajar es super importate, ahora mismo tengo muchísima suerte de poder estar descubriendo mundo, pero quiero seguir haciéndolo este año. Me encanta ir a sitios a los que nunca he estado. Esto es probablemente algo que me voy a volver a repetir cada 31 de diciembre, porque nunca es suficiente, siempre hay un sitio nuevo que descubrir. Viajar y hacer cosas fuera de tu zona de confort, es algo que tengo que hacer el resto de mi vida, porque es un básico para poder crear, aprender y crecer como persona.

Quiero seguir disfrutando de cada momento de mi vida. Estoy muy agradecida por mi familia, mis amigos y mi amor, todos son la razón por la que yo soy feliz. No se como explicar lo importante que es ser cariñosa, no hay nada mas hermoso que decirle a la gente que quieres esas dos palabras tan bonitas: te quiero. Esta mas que demostrado que las personas cariñosas son las que mas felices son. Esto es algo que yo veía imposible, yo era de todo menos cariñosa, desde que vi lo bonito que era todo cuando alguien expresaba sus sentimientos, yo lo he hecho y desde entonces vivo mucho mas tranquila y feliz.

Por ultimo y por eso no menos importante, quiero concentrarme en mi futuro. Me he dado cuenta que necesito una responsabilidad en mi vida. Este año tengo que encontrar eso que me encanta que aunque le dedique todas las horas del mundo no lo llegue a considerar un trabajo de tanto que me gusta. Creo que esto es lo mas importante que le pido a 2016, darle a mi vida una razón, a empezar a trabajar hacia esa vida que siempre he soñado. Siempre que pienso en este tema me entran escalofríos, siento miedo pero a la vez ilusión por crecer, porque al fin y al cabo esto es de lo que trata madurar.

Hay muchas cosas que quiero hacer este año, como hacer paracaidismo, etc.. pero creo que en este post he resumido lo mas importante. Que tienes planeado para 2016? Espero que todos vuestros deseos se hagan realidad. Vamos a encarar este año con la mente abierta y dejemos que 2016 nos enseñe varias lecciones para crecer como persona y para que nos acompañen el resto de nuestras vidas. Feliz año nuevo, sed felices!


M.

You Might Also Like

0 comments