OVERSIZED.

Hello family! How are you all doing? It's been long time no see!! But don't worry...















Hello family! How are you all doing?
It's been long time no see!! But don't worry, I've been organizing my life because since I came back from Asia it's been a little crazy! From now on you'll have a new blog post every Monday and Friday! Let's see how that goes and I may consider doing another one on Wednesday as well!
Today I'm bringing to you a masculine look! I'm literally wearing a men's shirt from Zara, size XL. It's long enough to be considered a dress but I wear some denim shorts underneath, I feel more confortable that way! I'm really into the oversized boyfriend look this summer, it's the perfect way to feel confortable yet chic! I love to think about how much fashion has changed over the years! Isn't it crazy to think that women started wearing pants and shorter skirts a bit more than a hundred years ago? That's not a long time, considering how long human's have been living in this planet! I don't think a 19th century woman would have ever imagined that in the 21st century a girl would be wearing a men's shirt as a dress! Which is something you see very often now!
I bought these awesome sandals in a shop in Bali called Lost in Paradise, they have an online boutique as well (www.lostinparadisestore.com), and of course I'm also wearing my speedy bag from Louis Vuitton! This bag goes with me everywhere! I hope you like this look and remember you'll have a new blog post on my blog every Monday and Friday from now on! If you don't want to miss it you can follow me on my social media to keep up!

Hola familia! Como estais??
Ha pasado mucho tiempo desde el ultimo post! No os preocupéis, me he estado organizando un poco porque desde que volví de Asia mi vida ha sido un poco locura... Pero bueno, de ahora en adelante tendréis un post todos los Lunes y Viernes! Voy a ver como va de esta manera y si veo que bien entonces considerare también hacer otro los Miércoles! Hoy os traigo un look muy masculino! Literalmente, llevo puesta una camisa de hombre de Zara, talla XL. Es lo suficientemente largo para ser considerado un vestido, yo igualmente me pongo unos shorts vaqueros debajo, de esta manera me siento mas cómoda!  Me esta gustando mucho la tendencia del "oversize" es la manera perfecta de estar cómoda y a la vez chic! Me fascina pensar en cuanto ha evolucionado la moda de la mujer en tan poco tiempo! No es una locura pensar que hace poco mas de cien años las mujeres empezaron a ponerse pantalones y faldas un poco mas cortas? Me parece super poco tiempo, considerando cuanto lleva la raza humana viviendo en este planeta! No creo que una mujer del siglo 19 se hubiera imaginado nunca que en el sigo 21 una chica llevaría una camisa de hombre como vestido! Cuando hoy en día es bastante normal!
Me compre estas sandalias preciosas en una tienda de Bali llamada Lost in Paradise, tienen tienda online, por si le queréis echar un vistazo! (www.lostinparadisestore.com), y como no, también llevo mi bolso Speedy de Louis Vuitton! Me llevo este bolso a todas partes! Es maravilloso! Espero que os haya gustado el look! Recordad que a partir de ahora tendréis un nuevo post cada Lunes y Viernes en mi blog! Si no os lo queréis perder, me podéis seguir en mis redes sociales para estar al tanto!

Be happy!
Sed felices!

M.

You Might Also Like

0 comments