PLACES I'D LIKE TO VISIT IN MY LIFE.

Fiji.   Sydney, Australia.   Bondi Beach, Australia.   New Zealand.   India. Machu Pichu, Peru.   Kenya, A...

Fiji. 

Sydney, Australia. 

Bondi Beach, Australia. 

New Zealand. 

India.

Machu Pichu, Peru. 

Kenya, Africa. 



Hello family! It's monday, time to start planning your week and getting organized. I just came back from a long trip and I'm already thinking of where to go next, I'm totally wanderlust. I wanted to make a post mentioning those places I dream about and that I'll totally have to go one day. Fist of, Fiji, but really just about any place in the French Polynesia, I find these islands fascinating, they are in the middle of no where, very difficult to get to and it looks like paradise to me. Definitely a place to disconnect from the world and relax. Second up, Australia, the beach on the picture is called Bondi Beach, you might have seen one of these pictures before, they are all over tumblr, and the other picture is from the city of Sydney which I've been told by people that have been there that it's one of the best cities in the world, so definitely Sydney is a must-go-to place. Australia in general, I think it would be a great destination to go to for a month or so, It's a huge country and it takes very long to get there, at least from Spain it does, so you might as well enjoy it as much as possible if your going, right? And if you can, why not go to New Zealand as well, it's right next to Australia and I've been told it's breath-taking, I've also seen on the internet some pictures of the landscape and it looks so beautiful. Next up, India, everyone says that at some point in your life you have to go to India, and also that you'll probably come back hating it or loving it, but it's always nice to get to know new cultures. The next place I'd like to visit is Peru, specially Machu Pichu, it's just so interesting to see and learn about history by going to these places, I'm a huge believer that traveling is the best education. Last but not least, Africa, I've already been in Morocco, but what I mean when I say Africa, is Kenya, Tanzania, etc... It must be fascinating so see the tribes and the animals, going on a safari in Africa is on my bucket list, so it's something I can't miss in my life. There are many more places I'd like to visit in my life, but there are the must-go-to in my life. Remember, the eye has to travel, that's the quote I'll forever live by, because there's no better education than that.

Hola familia! Es lunes, hay que empezar a organizarnos para esta semana. Acabo de volver de un super viaje y ya estoy pensando en donde ir en mis siguientes vacaciones. Quería hacer una entrada mencionando unos cuantos lugares a donde me gustaría ir algún dia. Primero, Fiji, o bueno, cualquier sitio de la Polinesia Francesa, pienso que estas islas son la definición perfecta de Paraiso, están perdidas en medio de un océano y es muy difícil llegar a ellas. Es definitivamente un sitio para desconectar del mundo y relajarse. Segundo, Australia, la playa de la foto se llama Bondi Beach, probablemente hayais visto alguna foto parecida, están por todo tumblr. La foto de la ciudad es de Sydney, he escuchado tantas veces que es la mejor ciudad del mundo que tengo muchísimas ganas de ir, Australia en general es un gran destino, creo que es un sitio para pasar unas vacaciones largas y aprovechar, ya que se tarda mucho en ir, por lo menos desde España, y si se puede, en las mismas vacaciones, haría una parada en Nueva Zelanda, ya que esta al lado de Australia, tambien es un sitio que no paro de escuchar lo alucinante que es, yo he visto fotos en internet de los paisajes de Nueva Zelanda y la verdad es que impresionan. Siguiente destino, India, todo el mundo dice que en algún momento de tu vida tienes que ir a India, y que probablemente salgas de ahi odiandolo o amándolo, pero siempre esta bien conocer culturas nuevas. Ultimo pero eso no menos importante, Africa. Ya he estado en Marruecos, pero cuando me refiero a Africa, quiero decir Kenya, Tanzania, etc... Tiene que ser alucinante ver las tribus y a los animales, ir a un safari en Africa esta en mi lista de cosas que hacer, por lo que es algo que no me puedo perder. Hay muchísimos sitios mas a los que me gustaría ir, pero digamos que estos son mis preferidos. Recordad que el ojo debe viajar, esa es una frase con la vivo todos los días, porque no hay mejor educación que esa.

Be happy,
Sed felices,
M.

You Might Also Like

0 comments