MORNING GLORY - KNITS

Jeans: ZARA - Knits: MANGO Hello family! How are you? The weekend is finally here! It's been a hec...












Jeans: ZARA - Knits: MANGO

Hello family! How are you? The weekend is finally here! It's been a hectic week... As you may see in the pictures there's a little dog messing around, he's called Elton and he's my yorkie... He's my baby, even though he's 9 years old this year. I'm and early riser, I prefer to go to sleep early so I can wake up early to enjoy my day the best way possible, and there's nothing better than morning light, isn't it beautiful? Today I wanted to show you one of my staple pieces for this time of the year, knits. This one in particular, from MANGO, is one of my favorites. It's not expensive at all (35,99 Euros) and it's super confortable. It has a high-low length which make's it different to all the knits that I have, also beige colors are very easy to combine. In the winter there's nothing more cozy than a good knit. After a long week of work I'll probably be spending my weekend  indoors, next to the fireplace, with a hot chocolate, a good movie and a warm knit on. It's a nice way to escape from the cold. What are your plans for the weekend?

Hola familia! Como estais? Por fin es fin de semana! Ha sido una semana muy ajetreada... Como veréis en las fotos hay un perrito chiquitito, se llama Elton y es un yorkie... Es mi bebe, aunque este año ya cumple 9 años. Me encanta levantarme temprano, disfruto mucho mas del día y no hay nada mas bonito que la luz del amanecer, verdad? Hoy os quiero enseñar una de mis prendas favoritas para este momento del año, jerseys de punto. Este en particular, de MANGO, es uno de mis favoritos. No es nada caro (35,99 Euros) y es muy cómodo. Tiene el detalle de high-low lo que hace que sea distinto a los demás jerseys de punto que tengo, también el color beige es muy fácil de combinar. En invierno no hay nada mejor que un buen jersey de punto para sentirte calentita. Después de una semana de trabajo probablemente pasare mi fin de semana al lado de la chimenea, con un Nesquik calentito, una buena película y un jersey de punto puesto. Para mi, la mejor manera de escapar del frío. Cuales son vuestros planes para este fin de semana?

Be happy,
Sed felices,
M.

You Might Also Like

0 comments