GREY & WHITE - A WALK ON THE HILLS.

Knit Sweater: Daisy Street - Knit Cardigan: Massimo Dutti - Sunglasses: Ray-Ban - Jeans: MANGO - Trainers:...











Knit Sweater: Daisy Street - Knit Cardigan: Massimo Dutti - Sunglasses: Ray-Ban - Jeans: MANGO - Trainers: Nike Juvenate.


Hello family! How are you? Now that I'm back home, I'm ready to start hustling. I've been away from home for 3 months, traveling around Thailand and Indonesia, really just enjoying life, but I have to say I've missed work, It sounds strange at first but I'm totally being honest. After having so much time to meditate and think about life, I've come to that conclusion. I'm back home and I've never felt more motivated in my life to start working. It feel's great! On to the actual post, I went for a walk around the hills of my home town, Marbella. The hills are full of beautiful houses, it's so calm around this area, and I sometimes like to walk around here to visualize myself as if I was living there, it helps me to get motivated. Don't get me wrong, I love my life, I'm forever grateful, but it's good to be a little ambitious in life, right? I'm still getting used to the cold of the winter, but it feels great to be back in my knitted cardigans. I like to be comfortable when I'm just trying to relax and observe, and this outfit is perfect for these kind of moments. I love the hood on the cardigan, make's me feel very cozy, it also adds a little style to such a simple outfit. Now, let's be honest, who's loving white jeans this winter? I'm totally obsessed with them. I used to wear all black in the winter, and I still do, but there's something so fresh about wearing neutrals in the winter. I had to cut the bottom of the jeans myself, because I struggle to find jeans that fit my length perfectly, which shouldn't be a problem because I'm 168 cm, which is not exactly short for a girl, I consider it a normal hight, I guess the fashion industry doesn't think that way, so I'll just have to keep cutting the bottom of my jeans every time I buy a new pair. Anyways, I have a question for you, what do you like to do to get yourself motivated? Hope you all have a lovely day, be happy! 

Hola familia! Como estais? Ya que he vuelto a casa, estoy lista para empezar a currar. He estado alejada de mi casa 3 meses, viajando por Tailandia e Indonesia, prácticamente disfrutando de la vida, pero tengo que decir que he echado de menos trabajar, se que suena un poco raro, pero estoy siendo totalmente honesta. Después de haber tenido tanto tiempo para pensar y meditar, llegue a esa conclusion. Estoy de vuelta y no me he sentido nunca con tanta motivación como ahora para empezar a trabajar. Me siento genial! Bueno, hablemos de lo que trata este post realmente, fui a dar una vuelta por las famosas colinas de mi cuidad, Marbella. Es una zona donde estan las casas mas bonitas, para mi gusto, y a veces me gusta darme una vuelta por aquí para observar y visualizarme viviendo en esta zona, me ayuda a mantenerme motivada. No os equivoquéis, me encanta mi vida, y siempre estaré eternamente agradecida de lo que tenga, pero esta bien tener un poco de ambición en la vida, verdad? Todavía me estoy acostumbrando al frío del invierno, pero estoy encantada de volver a ponerme mis jerseys de punto. Me gusta sentirme cómoda en esos momentos en los que intento relajarme, respirar hondo y observar, este conjunto es perfecto para esas ocasiones. La capucha que tiene la rebeca de Massimo Dutti da un toque de estilo a un conjunto muy simple. Ahora, seamos honestos, a quien mas le esta encantando la moda de los pantalones blanco para este invierno? A mi, desde luego. Solía vestirme entera de negro en invierno, y lo sigo haciendo, pero hay algo muy especial con llevar colores neutrales en invierno. Tuve que cortar el bajo de los vaqueros yo misma, como con todos los vaqueros que me compro, supongo que la industria de la moda tiene fijada la anchura de una persona con su altura, y mira que yo me considero una chica alta. En fin, tengo una pregunta para vosotras/os, que os gusta hacer para manteneros motivados? Espero que tengáis un día genial, sed felices!! 


M.

You Might Also Like

0 comments