GOODBYE ASIA.

Hello family! I'...









































Hello family! I've been so busy since I came back home. I've been looking for a job, which is not a problem anymore because I finally got one! I've been catching up with friends and family, after 3 months away there's a lot to talk about. So, what can I say? It's been 3 months full of unforgettable memories, beautiful sunsets, breath taking beaches and different cultures... First we arrived in Thailand, which I've already posted about (Click here to view that post), so this one is going to be about the overall experience and I'll also get a little more into depth about Bali. There's places in Asia that are massively developed, big cities like Singapur, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Bangkok, etc... they are all amazing, outside of those capitals it's all quite different. I fell in love with the way they saw life, we tend to look at the future and forget about the present, they live today and enjoy today like if there was no tomorrow. Let's talk about Bali a little bit, some people say it's very touristy.. unfortunately, it is, although there's areas that are still raw. Seminyak and Kuta are the touristic areas, but if you go to Canggu, Uluwatu, Jimbaran, you'll still find that balinese feeling that people come for 20 years ago. We also went to another island that's next to Bali called Lombok, which is literally paradise, I made another post about that place (Click here to view that post). The only thing I have to say I've struggled with is the food, if you've ever been in Spain, you must know that the gastronomy here is unbelievable, so it was missed quite a lot there, all thought I must say, now that I'm home, I miss my Pad Thai and Nasi Goreng... Overall, Asia is beautiful, I have to go back, I still have a lot to visit around there and I feel like there's so many places people don't know about in this continent. You know, people talk about paradise all the time, if you're struggling to find it, I tell you, it's in Asia. Are you planning to go to Asia? 

Hola familia! He estado muy ocupada desde que volví a casa. Estuve buscando trabajo, lo cual ya no es un problema porque lo encontré! También he estado con mi familia y mis amigos, ya os podéis imaginar cuanto hay de lo que hablar después de haber estado 3 meses fuera. Bueno, que puedo decir? Han sido 3 meses llenos de recuerdos inolvidables, atardeceres espectaculares, playas alucinantes y varias culturas. Nuestra primera parada fue por Tailandia, escribí una entrada hablando de este país (Click aquí para ver esa entrada), por lo que en esta entrada voy a hablar mas de la experiencia en general y un poco sobre Bali. Hay sitios en Asia que están muy avanzados, grandes ciudades como Singapur, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Bangkok, etc... son alucinantes, fuera de las capitales es todo bastante diferente. Me enamore de su manera de pensar sobre la vida, a veces miramos tanto hacia el futuro que nos olvidamos del presente, ellos viven hoy y disfrutan de hoy como si no hubiera mañana. Hablemos de Bali, mucha gente dice que hay demasiados turistas... Desafortunadamente, es así, aunque hay zonas que siguen siendo bastante virgenes. Seminyak y Kuta son las mas turísticas, pero si vas a Canggu, Uluwatu, Jimbaran, seguirás sintiendo ese espíritu Balines que todo el mundo vino persiguiendo hace 20 años.  También fuimos a otra isla que esta al lado de Bali, llamada Lombok, que para mi gusto es el paraíso, también tengo una entrada hablando de esta isla (Click aquí para ver esa entrada). La única cosa que puedo decir que me resulto difícil adaptarme fue la comida, si alguna vez habéis estado en España, sabréis que nuestra gastronomía es inigualable, por lo que la echamos bastante de menos allí, aun que tengo que admitir que ahora que estoy en casa, echo un poco de menos mi Pad Thai y Nasi Goreng... Asia es un continente precioso, tendré q volver algún día porque todavía tengo mucho por ver allí y siento que hay muchos sitios por descubrir que mucha gente no conoce. Sabéis, mucha gente habla del paraíso, si todavía no lo habéis encontrado, os digo, esta en Asia. Estáis planeando ir a Asia?

Be happy,
Sed felices,
M.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Did you end up going to Australia? I think you said in a video you were going to go! :)

    ReplyDelete